What stories do you have of ghost pets or odd synchronicities after the passing of a pet?

In my life, there was this kitty at the shelter i volunteer at that i really loved. I didn’t realize it but she had cancer. She was put to sleep and i never got to say goodbye. It bugged me because I felt guilty for not giving her more attention and love and not being able to say goodbye.

A few months later, i had a sudden urge to drive to one of our stores where we have cats up for adoption. I saw this cat that was a dead ringer for her. She looked just like her and had the same distinctive meow too. For a while, I just cuddled her and close my eyes and pretended she was the kitty that passed away. It helped me with a lot of my feelings. I like to think that she led me to that other cat for a while, I just cuddled her and close my eyes and pretended she was the kitty that passed away. It helped me with a lot of my feelings. I like to think that she led me to that other cat



Comments