Hallucination or?

This was a while ago, I was maybe about 7 or 8 when this occurred and wondered if anyone could maybe explain this? Okay so here it goes. I woke up I want to say it was thr middle of the nightish and I needed to pee, use the toilet come back and there's a Brown and white dog on my bed growling at me, I was practically shitting myself in fear. My sister was asleep in my bed cause we shared a bed and it didn't seem to notice her. It looked so real I can remember being just standing there for 10 minutes as the dog laid in my bed before I looked away and looked back it was gone. Completely gone, nothing left. I'm still curious about it to this day and what it was, I'd never seen a dog like that in my life and we didn't have any pets so I just don't know. The way it growled at me, I could hear it growling. Needless to say i slept, literally cuddling my sister the entire night, terrified. (I do have a fear of dogs, especially big ones.)



Comments