The presence at the foot of my bed

So, this is my first post here and I thought I’d add something here since I have had multiple experience stories. This is one that personally gives me chills from time to time. This story takes place in my Great Aunts home, It’s always been full of activity. Me and My one Cousin would always sleep with my great aunt because we were scaredy cats back in the day. I remember vividly the first night this happened:

it was us three asleep at night, let’s say it was about 2 Am and I had woken up suddenly. I felt this heavy pressure around my feet and then I felt the really scary part - something sitting down on the bed. There was no one home other than my cousin, great aunt and I. I was frozen with fear and began to call for my aunt quietly. She just put her arm on my body and said, “sshh, i know... it’s alright, This happens often and nothing is going to hurt you.” I trusted her and just fell back to sleep but after that it happened more often and I began to see who it was more clearly with each time it happened.

It’s been, let’s say, 5-6 years since this has happened Multiple times but depending on my location I’ll have it happen to me. When I stay over at my great aunts, it happens the most. I ignore it because they haven’t caused me harm but it’s still freaky to have an indentation of something you can’t exactly get away. I accept my sprint friends though.

Tl;Dr: great aunts house has a ghost who likes to guard your feet.



Comments