The horseman in my room.

I've had a number of paranormal experiences in my life, including growing up in a seriously haunted house (one day I'll do an ama, but this isn't about that), but one event truly sticks with me. I was 8 or 9 because the place this happened my mom moved from before I was 10. This place was haunted too, but only slightly, not like my dad's house which is a whole other story.

The landlord had an aunt and a grandfsther die in the house, I'd seen both of them before I heard about it from their son, but nothing bad, just saw the grandfather sitting in a rocking chair and the aunt walking though the hallway. Neither was a direct encounter.

The third instance of the paranormal in that house was the biggie. I was visiting mom's house for the weekend, and there was a bed in the sun room (small built on room that used to be an outdoor porch) I slept in. The bed was just barely big enough to cram wall to wall in the small room. It had to be built in place because to was too big to turn and too heavy to lift with no leverage.

One night I woke up feeling like I was being watched. And when I turned over I saw a man in red armor on a red horse with a Conquistador style hat standing next to the bed staring down at me. His armor looked remarkably like the armor from the Dracula movie that came out 2 years later https://i.imgur.com/UQo4LkL.jpg and the hat was one of these https://i.imgur.com/Jh3cy2J.jpg but red as well. The horse seemed to breath fire too. He said nothing, just glared down at me.

I was terrified of course, so I pulled the covers over me. Then I felt the bed move and heard all kinds of crashing. The bed was wrinched out of place with me on it. A couple minutes later my mom and step dad came in to see what the noise was. I was still under the covers. The yelling began and I looked out.

The bed was in the middle of the room and turned sideways, everything was crashed to the floor including my mother's praised glass figurines and the TV, all smashed. Of course no one believed me and I got in serious shit for breaking everything and rearranging the room while I was supposed to be sleeping.

There was no way I could have moved that bed, it had to be disassembled to get it back into place.

There was no way I could reach the high shelves the figurines were on. Of course I didn't do all that while asleep either.

I still don't know what the hell I saw or what it wanted, or why it left the mess. It said nothing and I've never seen it since. It's been suggested it was Ares or the horseman War, but what the hell does a 8/9yo nerd have to do with either of those figures, and seeing my life since then, I can't imagine why now either. And it doesn't connect to any of the other paranormal experiences I've had either. It was just so out of place. Maybe reddit has heard of it before.



Comments