Strengthening/recharging protective objects and spirits?

Hello all,

The past year or so I've been under some sort of evil eye/focus of malevolent energy out of jealousy and wrath from distant family members (inheritance issue -- I've no doubt they'd gravely harm me if they could). Normally, I've been quite lucky in life, both in terms of general luck as well as narrowly avoiding disaster in many instances.

Lately, however, I feel these narrow misses are increasing in frequency. Unusual slip ups like tripping on perfectly flat ground, a dumbbell falling off the rack and on to my hand at the gym, a bout with mono, one of my cats falling ill (she's better now)... I know these people are a superstitious bunch who believe in djinn and other spirits and I am sure they are directing bad energy my way.

I have a variety of amulets and talismans that I keep on me, in my bags, or at home (usually trinkets that were gifted to me by people I love, or souvenirs of a personal triumph) as protections and sinks against such bad energy. I also feel I have a guardian spirit -- a fox -- who is usually hidden and rarely seen, even in times of difficulty, but does show up when crisis calls for it. I also feel my cats are a good guardian against evil.

However I feel that all my defenses are under constant onslaught. I feel that I need to fortify the levee, so to speak, against these negative floodwaters. Or somehow divert them or reverse their course. Does anyone have any advice on this? Maybe on how to aid my spirits and my good luck objects, or how to turn this energy around?

Thank you all, I already feel better for sharing.



Comments