Possible Paranormal Experience?

Ok so, weird things have been occurring around me for a while now. Whenever I'm in a room the lights will begin to flicker, people have told me that this hasn't occurred before and only happens when I'm in the room. On other occasions light bulbs have completely burst just from me turning on the light, and the power has completely blacked out before at my house when we still have money to pay for our power, but it's only when I'm around we have these electrical troubles. I'm more than willing to put it down to faulty electrical wiring, or spooky coincidences, although our neighbour is an electrician and has told us the wiring is fine and has given us high quality lights in our home. Additionally, I feel as though I'm being watched, it becomes especially worse when I go into the forest that surrounds my home. I feel too paranoid to wear earphones out there, I can hear footsteps moving behind me and the crunching of branches, but the only wild animals out there would be the occasional hare or snake. On a few instances I have felt hands touch me, only to find that nothing was there and have felt cold chills when entering my room, I have heard voices whisper my name only to find nothing and have seen shadows out of the corner of my eye. I've been checked and apparently I don't suffer from schizophrenia or any other form of psychosis, I'm just really looking for some answers and advice.



Comments