My haunting in South Dakota

This happened in the city of Sioux Falls in 2002-2004. My wife and I had purchased a trailer. It was ugly yellow with brown shutters but it was big, a double wide that was 2000 sq feet.

It started with things like hearing footsteps and things going missing only to turn up where you had already looked, my left shoe especially. Then doors started opening and closing, toilets flushing etc.

One night a few months later I had gotten up from my computer in the center of the trailer and looked towards the bedroom where my wife slept. We had normally slept with the tv on and tonight was no exception. I saw a three dimensional shadow standing sideways in the room. it seemed to be waring a hood and it turned and looked at me, then it went further in the room. I went into the bedroom and found nothing.

Fast forward a few months and my daughters are in their room playing(they're about 2 and 3). I hear them talking to someone. I ask them who they are talking too and my oldest replies "Our baby brother" I ask her what he looks like and she tells me he has "Brown hair and white eyes "

From here on out we started talking to our entity saying things like Hi, what's new etc and the activity calmed down. If anything is still there it is the city's problem. We got a letter recently stating the city was repossessing the property for failure to pay property tax.



Comments