My first time seeing a shadow entity

I’ve been staying every night with my boyfriend at his parents house until we get our apartment at the end of the summer. The first night we were there him and I were out on the couch downstairs. Lights were dim so it was mostly dark. While out there I had heard what seemed to be a low deep growling type of sound to the right of me on the other side of the room, all that’s over there are some wooden tables & chairs. I thought it could have been his dog but his dog was upstairs and according to him, never growls. It gave me a bad vibe all night.

3 nights ago I think it was, I woke up around 5 am to a dark black tall figure standing by the bed. It was right by my side of the bed, I didn’t see it’s whole body cause I only took a quick look but it was a solid black, I could make out the room behind this thing. I only really noticed a lower half, legs and an arm. I hid my face and a few seconds later I peeked my head out and this thing was still there but not as much like it was fading. I then turned over to hold my boyfriend, I was freaked out but I fell back asleep quickly.

2 nights ago my boyfriend & I were laying in bed and I had my hand on his back, he asked me to scratch right where my hand was. So I started to do that & he suddenly had me stop and he was feeling his back now and he looked really confused. He said he thought my hand was on the other side of his back, he felt a hand there but it wasn’t mine. I got spooked and he needed to smoke so we went and sat out in his car. He then proceeded to tell me that when we first started staying at his parents that in the entry way he saw a tall black figure at the top of the stairs in his peripheral vision. He said he didn’t wanna tell me because he didn’t want to scare me.

He had other things happen years ago when he was around 16/17 when he lived at his parents also like his dog acting strange one night like he was following something with his eyes and wouldn’t break eye contact with whatever it was and he had suffered from sleep paralysis a few times.

I told him that the place must be haunted but he said it isn’t. His dad built the house and there were no previous owners. My boyfriend said it’s just our minds playing tricks on us. He doesn’t believe in this type of stuff 100%. Can anyone explain to me what they think is going on? Cause I’m spooked. My friend recommended that I get a spirit box & try to communicate with whatever it is but I’m not sure if I’m down for that.



Comments