My creepiest paranormal experience when I was 8, and a strange thing I was told when I was 18 by a friend about my parents house.

I have two experiences to tell. My first came from when I was 8, my second was something a friend told me when I was 18 that had to do with the house I was living in at the time.

When I was really little I was laying in bed one night unable to fall asleep, so I came to the decision to start doing all the shadow puppet animals I could think often the light coming through my window. Finally getting bored I just start waving my hand back and forth watching the shadow on the wall, I soon became bored of this and abruptly rested my arm back down.

However, my shadow continued to wave. I was so scared I did what any child would do; I pulled the blankets over my head and hid under them until I fell asleep. I have no idea how long they continued for.

My second story came from the second house I lived in in Nebraska. A friend of mine came over to my place for the very first time and was letting me show them around. She had said that my home had a strange energy about it, but as we went to pass by the basement door she stopped and looked at me with a blank expression and says "there are two presences that resides in this home. One of a little girl who lives upstairs and one of a man who is only allowed to remain in the basement. The man used to hurt the little girl so she makes him stay in the basement now".

Mind you she is a ginger and she was 3 shades paler when she told me that and all color (or what color she had) came back to her when she was done saying that. Scared the shit out of me.

The southwest corner of my bedroom was always pitch black even though all my windows were directly opposite that corner with a street light outside in that same direction.

I did some weird things in that house that I don't really remember. I'd woken up in different clothes than I went to bed in, wake up to my room being clean when it was a mess or a mess when it had been clean the night before, calling people while asleep, sleepwalk/talk even though I never had or did since living there, stuff like that.



Comments