I know she wasn't from here!

Ok so I hate to say this but I really hope that this would be considered somewhat Paranormal. I have this memory and Its very real and I always think of it. I was probably about 8 I guess and was staying with my grandmother and PawPaw for a bit. Well one day we had company come over and it was some family from I think San Antonio , well Grandmother said we were going to be having someone to play with but there was to be no running in the house and to be nice to her.

So the doorbell rang and I could see this almost white headed pale as eggshells little girl turn around to me and nod like saying hey kinda movement. When she looked up though I almost screamed but even at 8 we were raised that God made all kinds of people and It wouldn't be too nice to stare or scream out "what in the ----- are you"? I swear her eyes were just like a snake or cat or lizard . I am not trying to sound stupid but I literally thought she was part cat. Her eyes were almost yellow green and they had this black stripe that went up and down in the middle like a cat. I have went on Google and all kinds of search places online and I haven't been able to find anything remotely like her except a few stories here and there about some alien from some far off planet or an alien hybrid. I cant ask my mom or grandma about her they are now deceased. I can't find her and I know that she was real because my memory of her was and is still like she is burned into my head or anything about her is so crystal clear. Please no stupid mean comments. I know this is not considered paranormal spooky but I finally found the courage to talk about this and I absolutely love you guys and I just needed to tell someone. Any ideas as to how I can find out where or what she is? Any comments are appreciated.



Comments