I don't know what to make out of it...

Hello everybody!

I am in search of help to understand what happened that same day (two days ago) I have posted this in r/wicca but with no response so I ask here because I think it could be considered paranormal

So first of all some context to the story itself, I live in a small town in the wood-ie part of the town. Meaning that in order to get home I have two options, going through the small forest or through the urban side (it's like a small forest in the middle of two roads).

I normally decide to go through the urban side to the right of the forest, weird stuff are always occurring there. But because today I was with a friend and she had to go to this volunteer thing near the forest (there's building that separate the forest and where she had to go to), I decided to walk through it.

When I started walking through the couple first buildings to get inside the forest, I reached out to my bag and wanted to put headphones on. Yet something in my mind just told me not to, so I listened to this thought and continued walking without headphones.

The forest at first, was very calm. I wasn't anxious or anything, just felt relaxed. I looked a round the place, there was a cool handmade ramp, it was like a racing place for bicycle's. I walked through it and got to the middle of the forest.

A smell of borsh(Russian soup) struck me, the smell was really strong almost if it came from right next to me. I looked at the buildings but their windows were closed. it also was the time when everybody were working or just returning from work about 16:00 (or 4PM).

Then I heard crows shouting at me, at that moment something didn't feel right and I was a bit anxious. I looked up and to the side but didn't see anything.

I turned backwards and looked up, there were 3 crows standing together and one in the side with a small distance between him and them, they were shouting at me, the lonely one didn't.

I instantly remembered what my friend told me about crows, one in the middle looking forward and the other two looking to opposite sides. Means nothing good.

They weren't in that specific order(I think), they all just kinda looked forward at me and shouted violently. After brief seconds of looking at them, one of the 3 crows that was positioned on the right side Flew and stood by the lonely crow.

He and the other two continued shouting, the now not lonely kept silent and I continued watching. Until I just decided to leave, I was anxious and looked back couple of times. But the moment I was out of their vision they stopped and I didn't hear them any more.

Maybe it's just normal crow behaviour I don't know.

The thing is, I didn't stop going through there because I don't like nature. But because other weird things have happened to me there, things that I don't know if they were real or hallucination of some sort, I posted those stories before but people told me I am crazy, Do you think I should post them, here ?

What's your opinion on the whole story? I am looking for answers but I don't know where to start...



Comments