Halloween night cemetery stroll.

One night on Halloween about 4 years back me and a friend decided we were bored of sitting at her place so we decided to take a walk down to the local cemetery. We spent about an hour walking around the cemetery and she told me about one lady's grave who always had a doll or some sort of decoration placed at the spot.

We were walking by and noticed that this time it was a small set of wind chimes hanging from a planter hook. Being that this was a decently breezy night you could hear the chimes ringing pretty much the whole time from anywhere in the cemetery and surrounding area. The strange part was that whenever we would get near the grave the chimes would hang as still and quiet as if there were no wind at all, even though we could feel the wind blowing and see nearby trees shaking from it.

Unsure if this was related but on my drive back home that same night my car completely crapped out before I could cross the county line, and I hadn't had any problems with it whatsoever since I had bought it. None of the instruments went haywire before it died, and it was driving completely fine, but nevertheless it never ran again and my friends code reader didn't read any issues with the vehicle.



Comments