first time seeing a ghost

this happened to me as a kid. I was in the 4th grade. I have always had trouble sleeping at night as a kid it was no different. I shared a room with my 2 older brothers. Only my eldest brother was present when this happened. It was a summer night. I couldn't sleep. I was just staring at the ceiling even though the lights were off and I couldn't see anything. Well at least I thought it was nothing. Staring at the ceiling enough time. I started to see things floating in the middle of the ceiling. It looked like what you see when a camera flashes in your eyes. I started seeing what looked like a stormy cloud floating in circles. Like a gray wormhole. A warp-hole into another dimension. I didn't think much of it. I thought my eyes where deceiving me. All of a sudden I saw a little girl which I thought was my little sister. she was wearing a white nightgown. she was standing in the middle of the bed. I asked her what are you doing here? That's when my big brother woke up. I lifted my leg as to tell her to move or get off the bed and my leg went through her. Then it moved and stood at the edge of the bed and got bigger. Got off the bed and once again got bigger about the size of a teenager. Then moved against the wall and now was the size of an adult then disappeared. I had never seen a ghost before then. I thought it was weird that it looked like a ghost from the movies. It looked white and had this glow around them. Me and my brother were confused. I was kinda scared. My brother turned on the light. He had a 12 pack of Mello Yello in the closet. He took one and gave me one. We both drank a can while we talked about what we just had seen. Then we just went to sleep. Even though I was frightened afterwards I never felt like it was an evil presence nor did I feel threatened by it. I remember the first day we arrived in this trailer. Me and my brothers and sisters were alone in the dark trailer. When we were greeted by a loud crash in the last room. When It was morning we went and checked and saw nothing that could of made that noise.



Comments