Blackouts or glitch?! Help!!!

Hey there everyone. I need some help figuring this out. Some weird stuff has been happening to me lately. I’ll start off with the minor things and work my way to the climax of events. I’m a 20 y/o female who lives with my parents for the summer until I go back to school. I have a couple of cats too but that’s all. No siblings live with me anymore. I’ve been hearing strange sounds around my house and I saw a light in my back yard last night around 2am. I live at the end of a cul-de-sac in some woods. I’ve been hearing what sounds like faint steps or thumps. Sometimes even soft talking. Im always nervous to check and no one else seems to hear anything. I’ve also been noticing small things that I don’t remember doing. Like, leaving a light on that I always turn off by habit. Or closing doors that are always open. So there are just some smalls things that have been happening so I’ve been on a bit of a high alert. But what happened to me yesterday evening is what I really want to talk about. I was driving home from my boyfriends house, which I drive to almost every day. I could make that drive with my eyes closed. I’ll try to explain the best I can. The road to his house from mine is pretty much a straight shot. I only have to make 2 turns at the very end of the drive. I was on my way out of his city and I was almost on the highway home. I looked down to read the title of the podcast I was listening to. When I looked up, I was across town, almost to my boyfriends house, driving the opposite way that my house is. I would have needed to go through about 10 stop lights, under a small bridge and over a large one to get where I was. How the hell did that happen?! If anyone has any ideas or have more questions please feel free to ask. I am really freaked out about this. I’m not on any illegal drugs and I don’t drink. I am on the pill, Effexor and just over the counter allergy meds. I’ll be checking this post frequently to check for comments. Thanks guys



Comments