Voices in my ear, seeking help.

I don’t even know where to begin...or where to post my experience for that matter.

I’m seeking advice for an experience that happened lately.

For some background information, I am a high schooler with little information about spirituality/awakening/paranormal science/ etc. Just confused and a little terrified. Throughout my life I’ve been seeing things (dark moving blobs anyone? I guess that’s for another post) that seem paranormal, but as a skeptic I usually dismiss them after two or three days after the incident. However, a new experience has been on the forefront of my mind for the last month. Without anyone to consult, I’m resorting to reddit.

The incident occurs only at that last moment before you fall asleep. That exact moment at which you fell asleep that you don’t actually remember in the morning.

The first time it happened was roughly a month ago. It was at that exact moment before you go to sleep when I heard a high pitched frequency in my left ear. Usually I’d get concerned about some ear disease, but as my mind was completely blank and I was about to go to sleep, I let it ring for some time. Then, this pitch was overlapped with a cacophony of talking, but not like conversations. More like multiple monologues just suddenly in my ear, as though I was in a room full of people. What’s even more odd is that I couldn’t understand what they were saying, even though I somehow knew that they were speaking in English. I actively attempted to listen to what the monologues were saying, but I could not pick out any words. I lay there without moving, eyes shut, for perhaps 3 minutes before I got increasingly more terrified and ran downstairs to consult my father (this is at approximately 1am), who dismissed me and told me to go to sleep. His dismissal is predominantly accredited to his own experiences with the otherworldly (to this day), and he hates to hear of my own experiences for how much they remind him of his own.

Right after I opened my eyes, I saw...not a ghost, but perhaps a different type of matter? As if the energy there was different?...I know I sound crazy, and I actually choose to omit that from my experience- like I said, I don’t trust my eyes.

The same experience occurred last night in the same circumstance, just in both ears and for a shorter, more intense, louder time, and that was the last straw. They scare me so incredibly much that I just had to find help. When the voices commence, I feel goosebumps run through my body and a wave of fear/shivers as if I’m experiencing something otherworldly.

I’d just like to add that I don’t own a radio or fan in my house, in case that helps narrow down the verdict.

Tl;dr: At some obscure, unplanned time of night right before I fall asleep, I hear voices in my ear from multiple people that I can’t understand and this terrifies me. Please help.



Comments