Strange sights

In the time frame of about 2 minutes while looking out of my bedroom window, i managed to glimpse two strange things. So first, i was looking out of my window because it was raining and it made me feel peaceful. I felt strangley magical, like i could see the world properly, I was having a real moment hahah. I was thinking about the essay I'm writing when i saw a white, hunched over creature scurry past, as if it was trying to be subtle. It seemed about the size of a medium dog, only it walked like it had human legs, and it was ducking, like it didn't want to be seen. It was also a weird shade of white, not glowing in a typical ghosty way, but in a mellow, soft kind of way. I sat there staring at the same spot for like a minute, mouth open. Shortly after i decided to go back to my essay, I glanced out of the window again and, very briefly, saw the purest white orb just outside, which kind of faded out of existence quickly as I stared at it. It felt beautiful, and filled my heart with an inexplicable deep love. The weirdest thing is, i remember seeing something very similar around a year ago, only i believe it was blue or green the last time. The same feeling of love, and a weird sense of alienness were in common. Both of the things i saw tonight felt friendly, and the orb felt like it knew me well. I had felt a weird shift in energy right before I saw them, I even thought about posting on here about whether anyone else sensed anything. I guess it ended up happening anyway hahah. Anybody have any knowledge/similar experiences you could share with me?



Comments