Strange Creature... Opinions?

I'm not positive if this would be considered paranormal, but it was pretty strange and I'm interested in hearing y'all's ideas. I used to rent a supposedly haunted house with my best friend. We had a few experiences that I've posted on here, but they're not necessarily relevant. Just wanted you guys to know that it supposedly is.

My friend and I were in the living room and I was watching him play a game. The couches were setup facing the entryway to the hallway. The T.V. was in the corner of the wall next to entryway. The front door is to the left right when you walk into the hallway, so some light could possibly come through the window of the door. It was dark outside, we had the light on in the living room, but not in the hallway. Anyway, in the corner of my eye I see something go across the entryway towards the front door. I looked over, but it had gone and I figured just a weird trick of light? I look back to the T.V. and just a few seconds later I saw the exact same thing but headed from the front door and down the hall. I saw it a little better this time, but still didn't get a direct view. At that point my friend asked, "Did you just see that?" And that is the freakiest thing to me that we both saw the exact same thing, but it was also good because we were able to validate each other. We both confirmed that we had seen something a little bigger than my friend's yorkie, and it had long, scragly gray hair/fur. However to us it seemed it was walking on two legs with it's back very hunched over. It took us a few minutes to be brave enough to get off the couches, but we did and turned the light on in the hallway and didn't see anything. We went to my friend's room on opposite end of the house to check on dogs, and they were all there and the door had been closed. We let them out figuring if there were an animal in the house, they'd be able to sniff it out and start barking or acting strange, but they didn't.

We've had friends say that it was probably just a big rat, but we've never had issues with rats and we've never seen any animal that looked like that or walked like that. Not that we're experts on all animals, but it was really strange. Also, where did it go? It walked away from the front door, which was closed down the hallway, which had two bedrooms, but both doors were closed, and we didn't have any holes in our walls or anything like that. And why didn't the dogs sense it? I had another friend who's really into mystical stuff who said it may have been a sprite. My friend and I are of sound mind and don't do any drugs lol. Do you guys have any opinions?



Comments