Somewhat Cliche New House Story

So this is a little cliche so sorry, but it did happen just now.

My mom is moving into a new house starting today on Memorial Day 2018. Me (her 21 yr old son) came over to help clean and start moving some small stuff in along with my step grandmother. We cleaned for a while and decided to take a break on the back patio balcony because it’s a nice day here and we are pretty much done. We were talking and I was looking around still on the balcony and randomly felt like I was stung by a bee or something and jerked my upper body forward when I felt it. My mom saw it happen and said that there was no bee unless it flew into my shirt. She lifted my shirt and said that there are 3-4 scratches right over my left shoulder blade. This is the first time I’ve been to this house and we think something here doesn’t like me for whatever reason.



Comments