Seeing a faceless entity

I am using a throw away because this is mainly about a family member and not myself so I feel I need to respect their privacy.

Ok so..

Short family history: I have a lot of siblings, throughout our younger years, we had a lot of things happen to us with experiences being stronger if we were together. As we got older and went our separate ways, things seemed to dull down for us (which is a good thing, we don't usually encounter 'nice' things).

Anyway, one of my siblings has had a child who since birth has said and done some odd things. As they have gotten older instead of the encounters dulling down, they seem to have become stronger.

At the moment they are seeing what they describe as a faceless man with blonde hair. They only see him when they are looking in a mirror.

Before it is suggested, I have gone down the schizophrenia path with professionals. All doctors I have queried have said that if I am actively asking if I have schizophrenia (or a similar disorder) then chances are I don't. I do not believe that my family suffers from some hereditary mental illness that is causing these issues.

Any ideas?



Comments