Relating to curses/hexes that sorta shit

Hola! I'm not sure really where to begin to start, so I embark my questioning here. I have a couple questions that are hard to explain, but you're help will allow me to fully understand the story. So! Lets begin.

To start off, I have a hobby I frequently attend, at a location in the middle of nowhere. It was a random pop up but i started going years ago. Well things have fallen apart and everyone that was a part of it have left. At this location recently, very odd things have been happening. Ive heard unexplainable noises, footsteps, and other odd things. I first came to conclusion that it is a residual presence, from a little online resesrcg. There have been very many negative things to go on at the place. Nothing seriously bad just in negative spirit i guess you could say. Recently we searched through a house on the property, it was the owners home. They lived on the property. After searching inside, I went outside, to discover a freezer on the side porch. After opening the freezer inside was sitting a box of rotten apples, a mouse in a bag, and on the second shelf sitting a large object in plastic shopping bags. I opened the bag with gloves and my nose covered finding a black frozen pig head. Is it possible it was used it some sort of ritual of any sort against this place? I have no belief of it to be, but its just really strange, especially with all that has gone on. Thanks to any help or any direction someone can point me in for further research.



Comments