New house

I just moved with my family last night into our new house and night time was creepy! My SO was in the bath, so I was sat down making a list with him of all the things we needed to buy tomorrow. My son was sound asleep in his cot in his bed room. Out of nowhere his noahs ark toy goes off. No biggie, I guess something has fallen on it, but 30 seconds later it goes off again. We're freaked out a bit by then, and then maybe a minute later my son wakes up screaming.

We settle him, go to bed and fall asleep. We're woken up by our son and 1:30am (we're trying to get him to self soothe at the minute so letting him cry unless he gets very distressed) who cries for about 10 minutes and then starts babbling, the thing is he was babbling the way he usually does when he tries to "speak" to someone. It went on for about 5 minutes and he went back to sleep.

We're a little creeped out and really hope nothing else happens tonight or we will be getting the house blessed!



Comments