My Childhood Ghost

Thomas

The photo was taken of my twin sister and I on our 8th birthday (I’m 20 now). We had a very angry ghost that lived in the home with us. My mom had a dream of him standing over her bed and the name “Thomas” came to mind. Thomas would slam doors, whisper in our ears, and stand over our beds as we slept. The encounters felt like they never stopped, night or day he would make his presence know. My mom did some research and found a census of the home at the time. It turns out a man named “Thomas” did live there and to our chilling discovery he had a set of twin daughters who passed at a young age. I believe he was obsessed with us and the day we moved we all prayed and warned him not to follow us. This photo goes to show just how obsessed he was. I’ve sat on this photo for a long time, I don’t even keep a copy of it on my phone because it scares me that bad.



Comments