I’m sensitive to spirits? More info. or websites I can go to?

I’m not sure if this is the right subreddit to post to but oh well.

I’m a 14 year old girl, about a year ago I was starting to have problems with staying asleep when I went to sleep, I’d wake at least 3 times a night minimum and it was always a lot, like 4 or 5 times, usually sometimes i’d be trying to go back to sleep for 30 mins+, for like a week and a half it got better i’d only wake up 2 times a night usually, 3 sometimes then it got back to bad. I’ve gotten used to it. So today my mom told me in the car that I was sensitive to spirits, she said she was talking to a girl about it and she said that and my cousin has something similar, to back it up she said that when I was 2 (I was her only child at that time) a physic she went to said to her that her child has this aura or something and she said that I would be extremely sensitive to spirits. The reason she brought that up is because she thinks the spirits are wakening me at night, looking for “attention”? I’d just like some more info. on this, please share your insight or links to websites that could help.



Comments