I think I saw a shadow person

My grandfather has been in hospice care and passed earlier today. On Wednesday in the early morning, my parents were called in to see him. They let me know and headed out around 3am. I went to sleep and about an hour later my dog woke me up, barking and wanting to leave the room. She sleeps with me every night but her barking at 4am isn't completely unusual. She gets a tiny scent of a deer and she goes nuts.

Anyway, I managed to bring her back to my bedroom and she got comfortable again and I was almost back to sleep when she starting up again. I followed het out to see if my parents were home and this time didn't bring her back with me.

I got back in bed again and it was now close to 5am. Birds were chirping, the sky was brightening up. The walls in my room were mostly dark, but had some light toward the top from my windows. I noticed in the right corner of my room, there was a black shadow shaped very much like a human. It looked like it was only the top part of a human, from the stomach up because of the sunrise. The head was oddly shaped, like it was wearing an oldschool helmet, cloak or a shoulder length bobcut. It was almost like the second I noticed it, it moved. It scaled the wall I first saw it in, went up against the wall my bed is against and then to the left where there is a window. It was flat and not a full apparition. Just a shadow. I didn't see it after that. I was scared and switched the light on and left it on until it was fully day time. This thing had me so scared and typically, I don't scare so easily when it comes to paranormal encounters. I didn't feel good and haven't shaken the feeling of being watched yet.

I want to debunk this so bad. I haven't been sleeping at all since it occurred. My room is pretty high up, so this was not a person. When trying to recreate it, I can't seem to duplicate the shadow the same way. There are no roads near me to have caused a weird reflection and my dog was not in the room when it happened so it wasn't her or anyone else.

I looked into shadow people a bit and they seem like a topic that has multiple varieties and explanations to it. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this before and if they could offer some advice before I just self-diagnose myself as crazy. I burned sage the following day and again today after a second incident involving a different room having laundry baskets fall down. After picking them up and making sure they were secure, the baskets fell a second time.. so I saged up again. This shadow person is free to do my laundry but I prefer it stay away from my bedroom.

If anyone can offer advice or knowledge on what this can be and how to get it out of here please let me know. T



Comments