I need expert opinions

Hey there! I have a picture that i took a few years ago while i was working the little5 points parade. I took 3 pictures quickly back to back and in the 2nd one this green blob appeared. Now there were no obstructions (as the phone was only a foot away from our faces) it doesnt seem like a lense problem as the other photos were clear and normal. Now ive also been having problems with sharing this photo. The first time i tried to show someone my phone died right when i went to show her (my previous paranormal investigator leader) it was fully charged but died as soon as i was turning my phone to show her and on top of that when i charged it again and tried to find the picture, it was gone! Luckily i had put it on facebook beforehand or i wouldnt have it today. It was taken in downtown historic Atlanta at the Masquerade (thats the name of a music venue). This spot in particular has seen a lot of death through the years such as Sherman's march to the sea back during the civil war. If you search into the history of The Masquerade you will see it used to be an old mill until conditions got too unsafe. I've shown multiple people and everyone is as baffled as i am. This is my first and maybe only post im going to put on this website so i really have no idea what im doing. Anyways if you could give any input or anything that would be awesome! Thank you in advance! http://imgur.com/rmgL09t



Comments