Full moon massacres.

The title says it all. Let me go ahead and say that I believe in the paranormal like ghosts, demons, etc. However, I have always had a hard time believing in monsters like vampires, ghouls, etc., though I do believe in Native American monsters like the Skinwalkers, Wendigo, etc.. The reason I am saying this is because I am stumped as to what is going on in my hometown. And it only happens during the full moon. These past two full moons have bared sinister happenings, namely the massacre of pets and livestock. Two full moons ago, mine and three of my neighbors cats were killed. I never saw my cats body after being freshly killed, but I did see it while it was decomposing. It was not pretty. As for my neighbors cats, I saw the fresh corpses. They were torn apart in a very brutal fashion. Of course, where I live (Florida) we have panthers,bears, coyotes, red wolves, etc. So it is not all that crazy of an idea that one of these predators just got hungry. However, I found out a few days later that it wasn’t just our cats, but several other people had dead cats. And the only connection was that all these cats had been outside on the night of the moon. Also, no dogs were killed, which I find slightly strange as well. Now getting to the massacre during the last full moon. One of my friends who lives 5 mins away from me owns goats. 10 goats to be exact. This past full moon all of them were killed. No evidence of what did it, just 10 torn apart goats. We looked for evidence, but being that it had rained that night, any footprints had been washed away by the rain. Whatever did this must’ve been full since there were no other killings that I know of. I feel like I am living a horror movie right now. I don’t understand what is killing these animals, but it is very vicious. It may just be a pack of coyotes, or a very vicious panther, but I would think if that was so, more killings would happen besides on full moons. It’s crazy, but I honestly am willing to consider a creature like a werewolf to be the culprit. It has been a legend where I live, and since most legends carry a bit of truth, I am willing to believe. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on? If so please share with me. (P.S.) sorry for any errors, typing this on mobile.



Comments