Evp of my ghost friend

Okay so most of you will think Im weird- but I have this small ghost kid I named wilson- he follows me around and causes trouble... (never breaks anything or hurts anyone) For example I'll be in stores and he'll knock things off shelves when Im not even near it... when he feels neglected he'll do crazy things like throw my shower caddy into my tub from the back of my toilet...(which is about two feet away)... knock my posters down...take something Im trying to find... things like that- hes been around for years and I honestly dont mind him in the slightest... he startles me- but its fine. I usually tell him off...And Im not the only one whos had experiences with him.. my gramma once called me upstairs terrified cuz she could see him playing with a red ball in the entryway. I explained who he was to her and she was fine afterwards...in fact after that he would sometimes follow her home and I'd have to go get him because he was causing her trouble. He followed a few of my other friends home too...and again I had to go retrieve him.

My Mom was skeptical so he showed her she was wrong to be- by taking her sink strainer from the kitchen and setting it ontop of the towels in the cupboard in the bathroom.

So I was telling a friend about this- and he decided we should try to capture him on audio...So I went to my basement (his favorite place to hang out-) and put my laptop down there on record..then me and my friend went upstairs- and sat in my room, (animals came up with us too) so there was no one in the basement. And this is what we captured- It was hard to hear so I tried to clean the audio- hence why it has that weird alien noise.

There was more to the audio but other than this it was him moving things around- sliding furniture and the like... unfortunately the audio is now lost..and this is all I have left. If I ever find the rest of it I'll upload it and share- but so far my search has turned up nothing.

Say Hi Wilson!



Comments