Electronics always glitch when I'm around. Help!

I don't really have any way of proving this but if someone could give me some advice I'd appreciate it. Please, I just want it to stop. I've had this problem my whole life. The longer I'm around electronics the more they tend to break down.

People that are around me enough always notice this and tend to not let me near their nice TV's and other expensive electronic goods. At work my I get a pass when it comes to checking emails or anything that requires a computer and the like because it's so bad my boss has even noticed it.

I can't have a phone for longer than a month without it getting extremely buggy. My car's Bluetooth sucks when I'm around. Lights tend to flicker when I'm around more than most people. Especially street lights. I haven't even scratched the surface of the problems I face being a non electric person in an electronic world but if there's anything advice or something that someone can give me I'd appreciate it so much.



Comments