Corridor of footsteps

So I'm your average 17 year old female who loves scary movies and chilling stories but i never thought I would have one of my own, so around July of 2017 I moved in to this new house I was so excited to finally get away from everyone and start a clean slate. The first time I came into the house something felt off I'd usually brush it off but this felt different, bad per say. I didn't say anything I just forgot about it and went to my new "cozy" room. There was alot of weird things that happened but none of them scared me like this one. A few months ago maybe 2 or 3 I was home alone and I started to feel uneasy as I was walking around the house I went to the kitchen and started making something to eat all of a sudden I hear something moving in the back of the house I grabbed a knife because obviously I'm not going down without a fight but there was nothing there I headed back to the kitchen and sat down quietly. Then I heard a loud bang and footsteps I grabbed the knife again hoping someone would come out but unfortunately nobody did my family told me after this happened a lady use to live here and she slept in my room she died. Since then I don't go in my room home alone.



Comments