Astral Projection

When I was 13 or thereabouts, my sister who was 3 years older got invited to a birthday party/sleepover. We had just met the birthday girls, who were twins, and they were best friends of one of our cousins. I was beyond upset that I could not go, but they could only invite one of us and my sister was closer in age to the girls. My sister always got to do more and go more places than me and I remember crying myself to sleep I felt so left out.

When my sister came back, I wanted to know how it was, what did they do, and so on and she refused to tell me as she was very spiteful. We didn't see our cousin very often at all and never did see the twins again.

I forgot about it until years later my sister and I were talking about my cousin and I said something about how really fun the sleepover had been. My sister said, "How do you know? You never went to the sleepover - I went to the sleepover." I argued up and down how I had gone and then proceeded to tell her about what I remembered.

I remembered that the house was big and old and out in the country and that even though they had indoor plumbing, they still had an outhouse that we used when we played outside. I remembered that the house had french doors separating the two main rooms downstairs. I remembered the girls' dad giving piggyback rides and I remembered that we played the game of monopoly and that the game pieces were older than I had ever seen, the houses and hotels being made of wood and the metal tokens and dice were kept in a metal band-aid box.

My sister was flabbergasted. She knew that she had never told me about her experiences and said that everything that I remembered was spot-on. She finally convinced me that it had been her and not me that was there. My mother verified it and then I did remember how upset I had been at not being able to go.

I then figured that I must have had an out-of-body experience and I read up on astral projection. The book said that you could verify if you were having the experience using one simple method; you would leave three or four playing cards face up on the shelf above your bed without looking at them as they were placed. If you could remember them from seeing them when you left your body, it confirmed that you had astral projected. I tried many times and never could, so I still don't know if I did or not. I can not explain otherwise how I could have gotten the knowledge of the sleepover. Any thoughts?



Comments