Advice Needed

Hello, I’m a long time lurker but first time poster. First, some backstory: I moved to this house about a year and a half ago, and everything’s been fine and dandy since. We have no idea of the house’s past history as it was built fairly recently and nothing was disclosed to us about tragedies or such taking place in the house. I share the house with both my parents (I’m a teenager), my brother and my dog. As most women in my family, me and my mother are quite sensitive to the paranormal and there have been past situations where we have dealt with spirits in our house. Recently something has happened, and I have experienced it too. I will tell you the story just like my mom told me; she was sleeping in her bed and during the early hours of the morning (3:00-5:00) , she starts having very violent nightmares then she hears a male voice screaming in her room, and terrified, she wakes up. This started happening around the end of April/start of May. Now, I’ll tell you why I think this isn’t some case of night terrors or sleep disorders. My experience with this “thing” is way more recent, and happened only a few days ago. I was already in bed and about to fall asleep. Normally it takes me some time to fall asleep but that day it was quick. I fall asleep and start having terrible, violent nightmares about rapists, kidnappings, murders, and general violence. Mind you, this is very very uncommon for me and I had not seen any media or material that could have made me scared or nightmare inducing. I wake up with my heart beating super fast after one of the worst nightmares I’ve ever had, about some man opening fire on a public swimming pool. This nightmare made me shit my pants because it felt extremely real, as if I was actually there experiencing it firsthand. So I wake up and immediately I see a dark, foggy mass at the end of my bed move towards the wall and disappear. I am very sure that it was some kind of evil spirit or entity because my childhood house used to be infested with them due to it being in an old battleground, and they looked very alike. When I woke up it was already light outside (spring in where I live) so there is no way I could’ve seen a shadow and gotten confused. After that I got up, said a protection prayer and went about with my day. When I got home later on I found a bottle of holy water and lightly sprinkled in the four corners of my room, my moms room and both doorways. While sprinkling the water I visualized a bright white light filling up the space. For some days after that my mom slept peacefully again, and so did I, but yesterday she woke up with the scream again. I don’t know what to do. What even is this thing? What does it want? Why is it here? And most important, how do I get rid of it? I’ve thought about making some pentacles of Solomon, if I remember correctly it’s the third pentacle of Jupiter and fourth pentacle of the moon that would be suitable for my case but I would have to consecrate them and I have no clue how. Please, if you think you know something that can help me don’t hesitate to comment or PM me.



Comments