4518 Van tyle- Invisible voices (#3 true stories)

4518 Van tyle- Invisible voices
(These are stories that actually happened to me, I admit that as a child things are seen exaggerated- but Im writing them as close to the truth as I can..as these are MY Experiences. So please read these with an open mind.)

One day my step sister Amber and I were playing over on the old schoolhouse foundation in the field next door- I dont remember exactly what we were doing as this was years ago, but we were talking about something- And I remember that Amber fell eerily silent after a while- I looked up at her and she was glaring at me-

I didnt know why- I hadnt done anything wrong...said anything to make her angry-

Amber Stood up and walked over to me- grabbing me roughly by the arm and Pulling me with her as she walked into the field...I protested and asked her what the hell was going on- Her reply was "You should know"

I really didnt know...

In this field were multitudes of stumps, where people had cut down some large trees- and there were some white birch trees near the ditch by the road- Amber dragged me over to one of these and made me sit down on it- It was a birch tree that had two trees in one- and one of them had been cut- making a very unusually good chair- the other side of the tree that was still standing making the back.

Amber shoved me to sit down then tied my hands behind my back with rope- I had no idea where She got it from- but I couldnt escape.. In front of me where the stumps- to the left and right of me where birch trees- And far to my right was a thin forest- The foundation was on my left side closer to the house/field property line.

I watched Amber walk away from me to get up on a stump- then turn to face me with a demeanor like a leader addressing his subjects- I dont remember the whole conversation she was saying- but I do remember that she was accusing me of murder....And the crazy thing about this- was from all around me- though no one else was there but us I heard People Cheering and yelling like they were at a rally.

This went on for a while- Amber talking- the cheering getting louder and terrifying me even more- I was literally Shaking- teeth chattering the works- I really thought I was going to die- It was all so real...

Thats when out of the corner of my eye I caught movement- someone in the trees by the forest- It was amber..

But Amber was still standing on the stump in front of me.

I remember I looked back at Amber by the woods (which was at 100 yards away and therefore there was NO way she could have ran over there in a split second and while still standing on the stump)- And I heard her on the stump saying something about How They needed to kill me- but when I looked back at the stump she was standing on Amber wasnt there- but I could still hear her and the cheering clearly...I didnt understand a damn thing that was going on-

and all I knew was that I wanted out of there-

AFter listening to Them converse about my demise- Amber's hand Went over my mouth from behind the tree- she said something about how she was going to get me out of here-and dont say anything- I simply nodded- she untied me and we both Ran as fast as we could towards the woods...

I could still hear the angry mob- as they chased us- they're yelling- even the sounds of their weapons and their feet on the ground and through the grass as they chased us- and even though I didnt see anything its still one of the scariest experiences of my life-

And once AMber and I were in the woods a certain distance away Amber tripped and Fell- and I ran into her and fell ontop of her- terrified and panting- The sounds dissapeared-and She got up- looked at me confused and Asked what was wrong...

I told her about it- and she told me she didnt remember a thing- and for another she didnt believe me..

Maybe its best that she doesnt...



Comments