What do you guys think about the media's portrayal of paranormal research and conspiracy theorists? Why do they always putt us in tin foil hats with the X-Files theme in the background? I believe the paranormal is normal...share your thoughts.

I make videos about the paranormal on youtube...so in my personal life sometimes I deal with the problem of letting people know what I truly believe about the reality we live in and the world around us. I honestly believe that the strange is only strange because we make it that way... we don't have a scientific conclusion or a grasp the idea in our society (the average Joe just can't handle... too much to question). So what do you guys think? Is the paranormal normal (depending whos looking at it?) or are we really as strange as they make us look in mainstream media?



Comments