This happened a long time ago but I'm still really scared about it, hoping someone can help me understand...

When I was about 14 I would sleep in my room with my mum. I had a double bed and the reason my mum slept with me was because my younger brother couldn't sleep alone at the time so he slept by my dad. In our house there was my grandparents, my brother, dad, mum, me and our pet dog Annie.

So one night, my mum and I were asleep in the room, with Annie sleeping at the foot of our bed. I woke up to hear Annie growling, I remember turning my head to tell her to be quiet and at the foot of my bed I saw a figure wearing what seemed to be a black rain/trench coat.

Things I remember: - I remember my body temperature turning ice cold - I felt disorientated and I felt helpless. - It felt like something bad was going to happen to us

I remember screaming for my mum and it turns out she could also see what I was seeing. So we're both screaming each others names because we were TERRIFIED. I remember this feeling like it was hours passing. Then Annie wasn't barking, but her bark was a sharp screech.

We were both in a panic and we couldn't stop screaming with fear. It LITERALLY stood at the end of my bed facing us until my dad and grandparents came running into my room. As soon as the light went on the figure was gone.

I'm basically asking for some insight, I'm 23 years old this year and this still BOTHERS me. Has anyone ever had any experience seeing something like this? Or has anyone experienced what I did? Like the coldness and the fear? It's really weird because I still have moments where I wake up at night, my sweat is ICE cold and even though that thing isn't at the end of my bed I'm still scared. I just don't know.

I've tried talking to people about it but no one has really been helpful, someone said it sounded demonic?



Comments