The guy and the girl in the street at 1 am

So, there's some paranormal thing happening in my vicinity. With my family, we moved to the place 5 years ago. The new place is an residential area with mainly empty lot (and it is still the case now). Everynight at midnight to 2h30 or 3 am, we heard children playing in the street. And at about 2h30 or 3am, a man say a loud " hey" and a small girl laugh and end in a demoniac laugh. Every other residents has heard the same but never a footage has been recorded on cctv. My sister who work at home at night put her go pro on and saw a man standing near a new house on the other street in from of our house, then he disappear.

Another creepy encounters is when I stay up late at night, I heard footsteps or a white face person look at me through the door ajar. I usually get scared and go straight to bed. The most creepy thing I've seen is that there's a family, in addition to the white face, living in our house. The man and the woman watch my parent sleeping or stood infront of my bed watching me sleep. My sister sometimes wakes up with some bruises. It's kinda creepy here and spooky. I'll try to stay away tonight to get some real proof.



Comments