Somethings happening in my house.

I moved into my current house in 2014, we built the house on an empty lot. Which is why this is so weird, it’s a new house. Some creepy things have been going on in in this house, & few people believe any of these things. Here’s a few examples, I think the last one is the worst. Does anybody know wtf I’m supposed to do here?

The first thing that happened was on FaceTime with my friend around a year ago. I kept hearing this faint, old, creepy voice somewhere. I just assumed it was coming from his end. Then when I went to look something up on my previously *closed MacBook, and turned up my volume to watch a video, the voice got louder. I recognized it. I fooled around w it for a bit, and realized my voice memos were open, which I hadn’t opened in forever, playing a voice recording I took of my great grandma in 2016. She died previously that day. Now that was just my first one.

One day my mom and I were just home and I had a headache so I was under my covers, and I heard foot steps coming down the hall way. And come into my room, and I could tell they were hovering over me. I ignored it bc I assumed it was my mom. But they were still there after a while, I could still sense them. (I sound insane). But when I took the blanket off to see what my mom was doing, she wasn’t there. She said she wasn’t there at all. But I’m certain I felt someone.

So a preface to this one: I know for a FACT I was the last person the bathroom my brother & I share. My mom and dad were at work all day, and my brother was off somewhere & had been since school ended. I went to open the bathroom door, and it wouldn’t twist all the way. Odd, but I pulled it open. When I walked in, all of the cabinet doors were wide open. I have bad anxiety about that sort of thing, I never would have been able to leave them open.

A more recent one.. I had a friend over. And we were talking about ouija boards, ghosts, shit like that. And the second I said “I don’t know if I believe if ghosts, but if I do there’s one in this house.” The bag on the counter moved, there was nothing in it, it just like... almost popped upwards.

Now, this will be the last one I’ll share rn, and I think is the most terrifying. It’s happened three times now. I will leave my door open before bed, & it will very slowly start closing. The second I try & video tape it just stops. Then very slowly starts closing again until it’s on the door frame but not completely shut. And then after some time, it slams closed super hard.



Comments