Some weird things happening at boyfriends rental house

My boyfriends renting a house near college with two other roommates. Hes been here since June and I stay here pretty often. The house was build in the 60's (I think).
When he first moved in everyone was sleeping and we heard glass shatter in the kitchen. Later he goes out to discover a glass bottle broke on the ground. This was very late, maybe 2 or 3 am.
Over the months there's been lot of strange noises at night. I've heard muffled voices and footsteps while house sitting.
My boyfriend usually is up very late while his roommates go to bed around 10pm. During these times sometimes it sounds like the front and back doors are being messed with, and things are being moved around the kitchen.
Yesterday was the worst. I was sleeping over at his house and he had left around 2:30 or 3:00 am to do late night food delivery. Shorty after he left I heard something fall to the ground in the kithen. I Also heard what seemed to be messing with the front door. Scared and half asleep I locked the bedroom,door and fell asleep. This morning when i woke up I joked to my boyfriend saying "the ghost visited us last night". He gave me a surprised reaction and he said something happened last night but he didn't want to tell me. Finally he told me he got got home around 5:30-6 am and and went to lay down when he heard a very creep distorted voice whispering "six, six sixxxxx". He said he jupmped up and looked around, checked to see if it was from our phones and looked out the window and nothing was there. He finally said it seemed like it came from inside the room.
Should we be afraid? Nothing this intense has happened. His lease it up in one month. Should I burn sage in the house? Is there anything that we should remove or add to the house? I'm hoping that he was just imagining the voice but it seems like we both experienced things last night.


Comments