So for some reason I have an intense anger against spirits

So I have threatand a spirit, I curse the shadow people that follow me, and it seems any other form of paranormal activity leaves me intnesly angry at any spirit. Not the mindless type of like rage, but more so of a long held hatred for such things. Any time any malicious spirit has gotten involved with me I challenge it / tell it to fuck off. I have heard many reports of paralyzing fear from these things, but I only got those feelings when I was extremely young (that was about when I got over my fear of shadow people) and stalked by shadow people everywhere I went. Now any time one of those things shows up (yes I have learnt how to communicate with spirits due to having a tulpa which is just like talking with a spirit) I give it a condesending greeting and they usually leave, is such a willingness to threatan, or fight a ghost bad?



Comments