Sister’s friend had a “ghost” following her

When I was a kid my sister would bring her friend over, I think her name was Taylor. She lived a few houses down so she would come over often. Every now and then I would hang out with them. When I did weird stuff would happen around Taylor all the time, for example an electronic would turn on or off, or a light, things of that sort. I asked her about it she said she didn’t know why and that she thinks it’s a ghost following her. The weirdest thing that happened, which is something I’ll never forget, was when I tested her on the spot asking her to prove if the “ghost” was real. I told her to turn something on or off in my room as soon as I counted to 3, when I counted to 3 my RC car turned on by itself and started accelerating. The reason why this was so creepy is because the RC car had NO BATTERIES in it, it was battery powered, I even picked up the RC car while it was moving and turned it over to see no batteries in it. Like I said there are other examples but that was the creepiest and least explainable. As a kid I was shocked and thinking about it to this day I still can’t wrap my head around it. Taylor moved a long time ago and I haven’t heard from her after that. I know this sounds like bs but it’s a true story I wouldn’t waste my time writing this if it wasn’t. Can someone explain this to me? Is this paranormal?



Comments