Shadow person.

This happened a few years ago when I was visiting my family in Dominican Republic. Part of my family lives in a small village and it was around 10 in the evening. I went to pee in the backyard because I didn't want to go inside the house on the count that my little niece was sleeping(They still have their toilets in a separate stalls outside the house too.) I'm pretty fearless because I've experienced lots of strange/paranormal stuff in my life. But anyway; The house has a huge open backyard with banana trees opposite of the toilet and beside it are some fields where they plant beans or yams or whatever and the neighbor's house is in far back with a light on shinning that I can see in the distance. So it wasn't completely dark... I squad down to pee( didn't actually go inside the toilet because there was no light in the there and I could see at least my hands before my eyes outside.. and I look up beside the trees and see a human shaped shadow just standing there. I couldn't make out anything than the fact that it was darker than the night, the light didn't penetrate the figure, it didn't bounce off it like it would if it was just someone just standing there being creepy in the middle of the night. I stared at it and I felt it looking back even though it had no eyes that I knew of.. ( felt like it was a male figure) I just froze for like a second pull up my pants, turned around and walked off. I didn't scream or panic or told anyone what I saw. I was just like; Okay...

I've seen anything like it since... My understanding is that shadow people are just entities from another dimensions and the pop up by mistake. There are good and bad ones; People see them while having sleep-paralysis, these are usually negative energies that take form.



Comments