Shadow figures that I can’t identify what they are...

Hi, I’m Emma and I’m new on here because I was recommended to post in this forum about a paranormal experience I continue having. Facebook just thought I was crazy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Warning...long story.

From the time I was a kid I’ve been able to see things that aren’t there, shadows, apparitions, ectoplasm...all of it. As I grew to be a teenager, I was diagnosed with split personality disorder, bipolar, ADHD, anxiety & eventually they were thinking I had schizophrenia .....I was an emotional wreck because I was seeing these things and hearing words I don’t understand. I swore I wasn’t mentally sick because I felt normal and could basically separate my mental self from hearing the voices and when they did talk to me I could feel their presence....it wasn’t just a voice inside my head. Nor was it normal talking....I just kinda knew in my mind what they said, not actual words I was hearing spoken.

I was hearing “help”, “come see us” “we need you” ...that’s the only 3 things I could understand.. and I would feel their pain and emotion....I would randomly cry after a heavy sadness wave hit me or be angry randomly with out prompting it. So....I tried to hear them. I tried to open a portal at 14 (I know. Stupid me I’m 24 now & much more practiced so I’ve learned lol.) because they were screaming at me to do it. One night after I opened the portal....I started to see small dark balls of energy. I did this by closing my eyes, holding my hands out and telling them to tell me what they need. I felt a ton of pressure come on at once, my hands and body heated up and I couldn’t break out of it for a long time. Almost put me in a state of not being able to focus for a month....just very fuzzy.

And this is where my question comes...these dark balls of energy....Has anyone else seen these too? I can’t find anything online. It’s almost about the size of a house cat and they run quickly up the walls, in public, on the floor....I’ve witnessed my cats playing with one, and they are not afraid. I am a makeup blogger and I have caught evidence on film...them running across the screen and even going inside of me...disappearing onto my chest, stomach. And whats even MORE interesting is that I do see a medium and she reported to me that she sees them before and after our sessions....

I have purchased a EMF reader and it spikes dramatically anywhere around me...I can also talk to them about moving away from me and can watch the meter go down....ask them to come closer and it goes up. Another thing is that when I do see my medium or discuss this in person, or over text it makes my mind shut down....I lose track of thoughts. I start shaking and I can’t manage to form words. Or when her and I do energy healing they prevent me from closing my eyes and relaxing....I have to really focus and she has to REALLY fight them.

She has told me that they are definitely not demons, (what I was terrified about) but she said they are almost a deep brown red...not black. They do have a very negative feel to them. I’ve been in places where I could sense a demonic energy and it’s nothing like this.... it’s more just heavy, gives me serious chills and they are FREEZING cold. They also make noises...grunting but not of pain or evil, almost like they don’t have enough energy for words.

Please tell me someone else is out there that has seen these...I don’t know how many there are, they all look similar. Hoping to figure this out. If it helps..the balls are pretty dense. More orb like but bigger...really resembles the shape of a small dog or cat. Not Smokey or mist like. I have two current cats now however I have not had any animals pass away yet In my life. My other thought is like how some people can be empathic to others and the earth, can you also be an empath to spirits and the dead? Hope to find some help..It’s really hard having a social life or living a normal life when there’s so much commotion around/ inside of me. ❤️



Comments