Shadow figure with large red eye visits for the past 12 years

Some more information: For the last twelve years I've woken up and found this being in my room. Just standing there or hushing me with a finger to where his mouth should be.

The first time he appeared was twelve years ago. I woke up at 3AM and when I turned in my bed I found him standing there, hushing me by putting a finger to his "mouth". He didn't have any eyes but just this large red dot on his face. For some reason I didn't feel scared at all. It was only the next morning that I realised how screwed up this was.

Then a year later later I had an experience which was worse: I again woke up around 3 AM and when I turned around I saw him there again. I just closed my eyes because my body couldn't move. When I opened them again I woke up in my study room completely disoriented. I was seated in my desk chair with him on the other side of my desk. When I closed my eyes again I woke up in my living room chair.

Ive seen this humanoid a number of times over the next couple of years. But most notable was the experience where he held out his "hand" to me and I reached out and grabbed it. I don't know how to describe the feeling but it felt enlightening.

Does anyone know what this could be? I've read up so much on the subject but I can't find anything. I don't use any drugs, medicine, I don't drink and I'm completely sane.

Thanks in advance



Comments