Not sure of my memories

So when I was little I had these memories of me standing at the dinner table with people I felt like were my family, but did not resemble my actual family at all and I could make the plates on the table wiggle. It was so vivid I remember asking my mother on multiple occasions if I was able to make objects move when I was little. Fast forward to years later (two years ago is when it started) and I am standing on my bed, not tired at all (I know you can get hallucinations over being tired) and I’m laying on my back looking at the fluorescent stars i had hanging by some strings from the ceiling. And they started moving. There was no wind in the room, not the slightest breeze. Besides, they would move the way I wanted them to, coordinated or not, depending on how I wanted. I only seem to be able to move very light objects, like leaves on a house plant, which is what I do very often. I concentrate on it and it starts moving. In case there is a breeze in the room, they move in a very different manner from the ones I’m not concentrating on.



Comments