My paranormal experience

This story is a bit long but is my first and only what i think was a paranormal experience. It was about a year ago and I was babysitting for my mum's friend. She had two daughters one 3 I will call her Sarah and the other Amy aged 4. We were all down stairs in my house when Sarah asked me if we could go and play in my room. I said yes and we all headed up the stairs. Sarah went first then Amy then me. Please keep in mined that Sarah is bleach blonde with her hair in a top knot and Amy has dark brown hair with her hair down, so if I saw them i would know the difference. In my house my brothers room is at the end of the corridor, my mum's room is at the other end and my room is in the middle. As we were walking down the hall Sarah said let's go in Alfie's room( my brother) I said ok but I am going in my room to put my phone on charge she said ok and I watched her open the door and they both walked in. My door was also closed so I opened it and closed the door behind me. I turned round to see Sarah on the bed staring at me. It made me jump, I said how did you get in here she shrugged her shoulders. I could hear Amy running down the corridor crying. She opened my door and said where did Sarah go? I said she is in here she said how did you get there she shrugged her shoulders and and gave us a smirk. I asked Amy if she followed Sarah in my brothers room and she said yes. I Asked her today what happened and she said he took me there. I said who she said the tall, dark man, he said you wanted me.



Comments