My only ever paranormal encounter

When I was 11 my grandfather passed away.

I have a large family (many cousins/aunts/uncles) and we have a family holiday home about 4 hours away from where I live.

In the house there was lots of rooms for all of the families to stay in when on holidays, (on Christmas the house was pretty much full.)

One holiday my family invited some family friends to come with us, and they had a daughter who was around 18/19 at the time, and she was a spiritual kind of person I guess, she did lots of yoga, and meditation and stuff. Anyway it was her first time ever coming down to the house and she couldn’t have known who stayed in what room. When we toured them around and showed them the rooms, she went into a room upstairs, and started to get really nervous. She left the room quickly and went back downstairs without saying a word. Her mother was confused and asked what was wrong. She said, I felt something strange in that room and I don’t want to go in again.

This was my grandfathers room that he stayed in. The holiday house was his favourite place to be, and I believe that he returned there after he passed away.



Comments