Im new here and would like some answers about my experiences

Hello,so im new to reddit and came across this page so i decided to share my paranormal experiences and if you cpuld help me explain ehat these are i would appreciate it.

1.My first experirnce took place when I was 3 or 4 (and is the earliest memerory that I clearly remember). It took place at night when I decided that I would sleep by my self for the first time. I went to sleep but woke up and saw that on my ceiling was a shadow of a hand that took up the entire space of the ceiling.

2.My second experience was about 5 years ago (At night again) and I heard the song fur elise play on the piano but I played it off as my ears play tricks on me. The next moring I was going to ask my sister if she heard it but before i could ask her she asked me if she heared it. I knew it couldnt be someone trying to scare me because no one in my house knows how to play piano but me.

3.This experience was wierd but could be not be parinormal. A few months ago me and some friends went into a storm drain but a few feet in we found a bloody doll. Scared by this we took it to his house and doused it with gasoline and set it ablase. After this we went back into the drain we saw this white mist but as we aproched it, it disappeared.

4.My last and most scary one happend recently. The night was going by normal but I started to have dreams that felt like reality so I woke myself up and got some water and went back to bed. Some time later I felt like I had sleep peralisis which ive hd many times but this time i couldnt open my eyes and it felt like my blood pressure was rising and as it did i could see an evil face even though my eyes were closed. It felt like i was trying to be possesed but i eventually was able to move and didnt go back to sleep.

Thank you for reading this and if you have an explanation for this stuff please tell me what it could be.



Comments