I saw a Willow Wisp, myths have a grain of truth?

Just telling my crazy little story when I saw a ghost orb or maybe a willow wisp when I was teenager with my family. To this day we all still remember it and have no idea what it was.

So my family and I came home from the movies one day. As we were about to head inside we were stopped by my sister, still back at the car telling us to look. About 25 yards away on our street we saw a blue orb. However, this wasn't some silly little blob in a photo or a feint light in the distance. This was a bright, shining orb, a little larger than a basketball floating down our street. At first through the brush at the edge of our property, we thought it was just a motorcycle moving slowly. But, when it came in front of our driveway there was no mistake. It was so awe inspiring all we could do was watch this thing slowly creep down our street. On closer inspection, it almost seemed like the light inside it was moving around or undulating. We watched it until it headed toward the woods and disappeared.

This was such a surreal thing, that after we all headed inside we never talked about it until years later. I remember being upset that I didn't go after it and try to touch it. That's how real and solid this thing looked, almost like a floating crystal ball with a blue light in the center. There is a story about our road being patrolled by a native american chief who was buried in the area, maybe that was him? In hindsight, I don't think I would of been able to move if I wanted to maybe it was fear , but I remember being so awe struck it was like I was frozen in time. Anyway thanks for your time, questions?



Comments