I played with a ouija board years ago and now I’m haunted.

I’ve had a large number of paranormal experiences in my life. I am a 28 year old wife and mother of two. I had them as a kid but it really spiked when I was a young adult. When I was just out of high school my ex boyfriend and our group of friends spent a whole weekend getting drunk and playing with a ouija board. It seemed to work best when my ex and I were present. Even if we weren’t using the board, it always was the same spirit coming through when we were present. The last time I used it, it was just him and I and my sister. The spirit seemed agitated so we said “goodbye”. The planchette moved to goodbye and my sister and BF took their hands off of it. I meant to take mine off too, but suddenly it was like they were drawn to it like a magnet. We all watched as it shot to yes. I panicked and took my hands off the board. We put it away in my moms closet and I never touched it again. But since then, I feel like the experiences I have are more re frequent and more personal. I live with my husband and children in a 2 bedroom apartment. In the last 6 months I’ve had a few very unsettling experiences that I’d like to share. I should include that my husband was brought up very religiously and before he met me he did not believe in anything paranormal. 8 years later he knows that something is definitely up, but is always telling me not to think about it, because acknowledging “it” gives “it” power. -I was walking out of our bedroom one day, middle of the afternoon last summer when 2 books and a cup flew off the dresser right in front of me. They hit the wall on the other side of the little hallway that leads out of the bedroom. My husband was on his way in when it happened, and saw the books/cup land on the floor and me standing there. He asked why I did that, I told him I didn’t touch anything. -One of my best friends stayed over one night after we had a few drinks. He sleeps on our couch when he stays over, and he’s a loud snorer. It drives my husband insane when he stays the night because of it. Anyways, I woke up early in the morning, like 2am, and thought I heard my 4 year old son calling out. He talks in his sleep quite often, so I got up to check on him. As I came out of my bedroom door, I saw his little feet as they ran around the corner at the other end of the hallway. I called his name, assuming he had a bad dream and had woken up, even though he usually comes into our room when that happens. I actually ran down our hallway after him, because I heard my friend stop snoring all of a sudden. When I rounded the corner, there was nobody in my living room except my sleeping friend. I went back and looked in my sons room and he was still sound asleep. -My Husband and I had spent the evening with his parents who live across town. We drove separate cars because his dad was helping him do an oil change in both our vehicles. On the way home he stopped to get beer, so the kids and I beat him home by about 5 minutes. My son was tired and acting out so I brushed his and my 1y/o daughters teeth, and got them in their jammies and started tucking in my son while his sister and our cat sat at the end of his bed. The overhead light was still on, and I was having a talk with him about speaking nicely when we both heard two loud bangs on his closet door. I didn’t think much of it, and told him a book probably fell off the shelf in the little book nook I built for them in their closet. As I was talking to him, kneeling next to his bed, I heard a strange scratching noise coming from underneath his bed. It was as if someone was underneath it scratching the wood bed frame. I was uncomfortable at that point and asked him if he wanted to have a sleepover in my bed that night. Before I even got my sentence out there was a crashing behind me. I turned around to see that the small table fan that was on top of his dresser had flown so far off of the dresser that it had smashed into the side of the baby’s crib. It hit so hard that it actually fell apart. I grabbed my kids and ran outside as calmly as I could. My husband pulled up just then and asked why we were outside and I burst into tears as I told him what happened. He went in and checked the whole room. He said the hair on the back of his neck stood up as soon as he went in there, but he never found the source of the noises from the closet or under the bed. He put the fan back together, plugged it back into the wall, shut the bedroom door and the kids slept in our bed that night. -My Husband and I were going to bed. He was watching the end of a show, I was dozing off. Our cat likes to meow through the house at bedtime, then jump up on my nightstand, walk above our heads to my husbands nightstand before jumping up into our windowsill to look outside for a few minutes before going to sleep on my feet. This night was no different, he jumped up and walked above my head and jumped up in the window. Our blinds were closed since it was night time and I heard them bang up against the wall as he squeezed himself behind them. Suddenly, my husband jumps up and looks through the blinds like something scared him. I asked what he was doing and he said “You didn’t just hear that?” I told him I did, but it was just the cat. He told me it wasn’t the cat because the cat was asleep already. I was annoyed because I had been almost asleep, and snapped at him that the cat had literally just jumped up in the window. He said “honey, the cat is right there asleep.” And pointed to the bed. I looked down and the cat was asleep on my feet. My husband and I looked at each other for a moment and then I just rolled over and we both just went to sleep. My husband and I don’t ever talk about this stuff because he refuses, and there really is so much more that has happened. These are just the biggest incidents that have happened just over the last 6 months. I “smudged” myself with the help of a sweet lady who works in a Wiccan shop. Nothing has happened since but I still feel like there is something following me. Strange things happen to others when they are around me sometimes. I’ve witnessed a number of car accidents that happen right in front of me, I don’t know how many times I’ve been the first responder or first to call 911 in a car wreck that involves the person driving in front of me or am intersection I’m just about to enter. I don’t know what exactly is following me, but I know for a fact something is. I want to be rid of it but part of me is extremely curious. If anyone has any advice on what do to or who to seek help from, I would appreciate it.



Comments