"HI SON" - a short story that really happened to me

Let's get started:

 

My father, named Ton, died because of cancer. Even though we did not always get along with each other, I still miss him very much. There is no day that goes by without me thinking of him. I miss his advice so now and then what to do in life and how to fix problems.

 

I have been asking him to give me a sign a short while after his passing. There were some small things that made me remember him, which made me think it was him trying to talk to me using dreams.

 

One day I parked my car near a supermarket I visited almost daily. I did my shopping and walked back to my car. 2 meters (~6.5 feet) infront of where my car was parked I look down at the pavement and saw some black letters written down on the pavement (see photo). It's exactly his name!

 

It felt really great to me and boosted my believe that he is still out there, somewhere. The sign were the only written letters on the whole pavement, also they removed it so quickly after my visit that I never saw it anymore after.



Comments