Help needed. I haven’t been able to sleep at night and barely sleep during the day. Please help

This keeps happening every so often but recently it’s been a lot crazier. I’ll feel extremely tired and sleepy but whenever I turn off all the lights in my bedroom and get ready to sleep something in my body won’t let me. I have to turn on the tv and even then I feel unsafe. I end up sleeping till I see the sun out and even then I feel unsafe. Sometimes I’ll feel like the presence is bad and sometimes it’s good. I try using the snapchat camera but can’t capture anything. All it does it record unfocused videos. Sometimes when I’m just at my end wits and just extremely exhausted I’ll yell out “LEAVE ME ALONE!!” And I’ll feel alone in my room and like whatever is there is letting me sleep. Just a couple hours ago (7am here) my dog woke up TREMBLING. I thought he was cold but when I touched him he was very warm. I put him in my bed and under my blankets as well as my arm around him but he was still trembling and staring at the door in such big fear. Last time I saw him this scared was when my ex and I would argue and things got violent. I don’t know what to do or how to deal with this. My sleep schedule is beyond messed up and it’s going to affect my job. Can anyone please help me? My dog is even scared of being in my room and he looks all stressed out.

pic from the video of my dog just staring at my door in fear



Comments